IT Solutions Centre’s Network Support Services are a cornerstone of our Managed IT Services. As a Premier Managed Information Technology Services Provider, we deliver expert 24×7 remote monitoring, management, troubleshooting and remediation of your LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAPs and network connectivity. Certified Technicians in our dual Network Operations Centers (NOCs) leverage state-of-the-art monitoring tools to ensure that your network is running at peak performance around the clock. We will also coordinate troubleshooting efforts with your ISP. Our network specialists monitor and analyse the health of your servers to prevent slowdowns and downtime around the clock. Our remote monitoring services eliminate the need for on-site maintenance, but we’re always happy to send a technician in-person when needed.
OUR NETWORK SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Network speed and connectivity
- Voice over IP phone systems
- Continuous proactive network monitoring & alerts
- Preventative network maintenance
- Anti-virus and malware protection
- Security checks
- Cloud-based & hard-drive backup
- Disaster recovery
- Help desk & support
- Monthly system reports & quarterly on-site reviews
We will customize a solution to fit the needs of your business and maximize your IT budget. With an IT Solutions Centre network assessment, our recommendations are catered to your business and a customized plan is designed that aligns with your budget, technology needs, and time frame.
Expert and Professional Network Design Services:
IT Solutions Centre’s monitoring tools are invaluable in helping our technicians determine if your network requires capacity upgrades or a redesign. Our Network Engineers can look at reports generated by our software tools to find network bottlenecks and implement the appropriate design changes.
NETWORK INSTALLATION & UPGRADE:
We upgrade, design, install and integrate complete network systems with your immediate- and long term needs foremost in our minds.We can also identify and resolve problem areas in an existing network for full optimization of all your IT resources.
- LAN design/redesign, implementation and maintenance
- Server Installations/Upgrades/Migrations/Maintenance
- Internet security and monitoring(firewall and web filtering)
- Implementation of Network Topology & IP Infrastructure Engineering
- Router, Switch and Firewall troubleshooting including Cisco Products
- Network Administration
- Wireless Solutions
- Terminal Services & Remote Access (RAS) Solutions
- Backup and recovery implementations
- Company-wide Anti-virus and Anti-spam Solutions
- WAN connectivity (branch connectivity via T1 or VPN)
- Broadband & Telco Line Troubleshooting (DSL, Cable Modem, ISDN, T1, Fractional T, Frame Relay)
- Technology Project Implementation
- Category 5e, 6 and 7 Data Cable Installation
In addition, we evaluate and design physical space for your network; server room setup, server racks, ventilation, power requirements, telecom, network system access and security.
ONSITE NETWORK MAINTENANCE:
Much network support & maintenance can be done remotely with minimal interruptions for your employees and business processes. However, sometimes onsite network maintenance is required.
While we always recommend pro-active, 24/7 monitoring of your network including desktops, IT Solutions Centre is quick to come onsite whenever this is required.
IT Solutions Centre offers numerous support packages for onsite services. Chances are, we have a program that will work for you – and if we don’t, let us know – and we will create one for you!